Leukemia Treatment in India is available at some of the best and top hospitals that are world renowned, recognized for their excellence in their medical specialties. At these hospitals, patients get access to team of surgical specialists & a comprehensive range of imaging and laboratory services that result in successful remission from leukemia. India has now become a popular destination for medical tourists because of its low cost, efficient staff and medical facilities that are on par with western standards. Leukemia Treatment in India is available at the hospitals of Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and New Delhi at an affordable price.
Leukemia is cancer of the bone marrow and blood. It results from an uncontrolled build-up of blood cells. Treating people with leukemia is very challenging. Because these are blood cells, leukemia cells are found throughout the body. Therefore, surgery alone cannot be used to treat this disease. There are 4 types of leukemia, named for the cell type;
· Acute Myelogenous Leukemia(AML) - the most common type of leukemia in adults
· Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia(CLL) - the 2nd most common type of leukemia
· Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) - the 3rd most common type of leukemia
· Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL) - the least common type of leukemia (primarily affecting children)
The goal of treatment for leukemia is to destroy the leukemia cells and allow normal cells to form in your bone marrow. Benefits of Leukemia Treatment in India are based on the kind of leukemia you have, its stage, and your age and general health. Common Leukemia Treatment in India include:
· Chemotherapy - This drug treatment uses chemicals to kill leukemia cells
· Biological Therapy - Biological therapy works by helping your immune system recognize and attack leukemia cells
· Targeted Therapy - Targeted therapy uses drugs that attack specific vulnerabilities within your cancer cells
· Radiation Therapy - Radiation therapy uses X-rays or other high-energy beams to damage leukemia cells and stop their growth
· Stem Cell Transplant - A stem cell transplant is a procedure to replace your diseased bone marrow with healthy bone marrow.
For more Information on Benefits and Low Cost of Leukemia Treatment in India, log on to
Write us at email@example.com
call us at: +91-9371136499, +91- 9860755000 (International)
+ 1-415-599-2537 (USA) / +44-20-8133-2571 (UK)